WORK AT TRAVELBUD
TravelBud is a young company made up of a team with a huge passion for travel and the rewards which teaching and volunteering abroad can bring.
All of us have worked abroad and so have first hand experience in this life-changing experience – this is something we’d like you to bring to the table too. Oh, and because we’re still new and growing there are many exciting possibilities for career advancement as new and bigger roles open up.
Does giving back to the world around you bring meaning to your life? Are you inspired to help others from around the world have life-changing travel experiences by volunteering and teaching English abroad? Does the chance to write your own pay-check fill your dreams with possibilities?
It sounds like you may have what it takes to take on the exciting role of a Program Coordinator with the TravelBud team!
As a Program Coordinator at TravelBud, you’ll be responsible for helping people from all over the world who show interest in any of TravelBud’s programs.
Our applicants contact us by email, phone and Skype, so having both great written and spoken interpersonal skills will get you far.
Like the rest of the TravelBud team, you’ll need to be a great people person and work closely with our Program Manager to ensure our programs run smoothly and our applicants are well looked after.
Your day will consist of:
- Responding to email enquiries
- Speaking to program applicants on the phone
- Conducting Skype calls and info sessions with prospective participants
- Following up with leads
- Following up with program alumni
- Reporting back to the Program Manager
- Liaising with the rest of the TravelBud team on issues and successes
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Positive and enthusiastic about life in general
- A self-starter who is self-motivated
- Flexible attitude to work – we’re a startup so your responsibilities may change on a day-to-day basis
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A great communicator
- A big picture thinker – we want you to easily be able to see the impact your work has on the company as a whole
- Matric certificate or preferably higher
- Have taught English or volunteered abroad before
- Excellent command of English in both spoken and written form
- Sales skills
- Proficient in computer skills
How to apply:
If you interested in applying for this position, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- CV/resume and photo
- Brief overview of yourself and why you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position